Newburgh, NY 12550
- Hours: 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Admission Price: $$$
Torches is easily the most happening place in the Hudson Valley during the summer months. With a huge bar indoors and another outside, it is the perfect place to party on the water.
Majestic views of the Hudson River inside and out, plus outdoor dining in warmer months, make Torches on the Hudson a destination restaurant in Orange County. The 6,000 gallon salt water aquarium is the showpiece of the restaurant's Aqua Bar, and is home to 30 varieties of fish. The menu ranges from eclectic salads to hearty entries like charbroiled applewood chicken or double cut pork chop, plus plenty of seafood, reasonably priced sandwiches and burgers, and unique pasta dishes.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, and Bustling
- Noise Level
- Prix-Fixe Meals, Scenic View, Tourist Spot, and Waterfront
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, Diners Club, and Major Credit Cards