Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Mon.-Thu. 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 5 to 10 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Sat. 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Cuisine: Asian, Dim Sum, Steaks, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Bar Style: Asian and Lounge
Bull and Buddha restaurant in downtown Poughkeepsie is out to impress.
Since opening, the Asian-style restaurant and steakhouse has been the weekend reservation to nab in town. (Rumor has it Snooki from ‘Jersey Shore’ has been seen dining at this hot spot.)
Executive chef Joseph Kirtland dislikes the word fusion, and instead describes the menu as having Asian flavors and influences. Along with a full sushi bar, you can order up dishes like pad thai or the Buddha burger.
Bull and Buddha also opened a lounge upstairs. Orient is a club with entertainment, bottle service and private cabanas.
Don't forget to stop in the bathroom. They have kung-fu movies playing while you wash your hands.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Fun And Flirty and Trendy
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Afterhours, Dancing, Entertainment, Live Performances, and Specialty Cocktails
- Dance Floor and Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- On Site