Hudson Water Club
West Haverstraw, NY 10993-1426
- Hours: 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Cuisine: American and Seafood
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
Before the place transforms into a club late at night, this is a lovely, upscale riverside restaurant. While it isn't for frugal dining, those willing to drop some dineros will receive some extraordinary seafood, along with a few well-designed beef and chicken dishes. The bar can go full-force here, so while they don't have one signature cocktail in particular, they can concoct any cocktail you desire. There is a kids menu, but by late dinnertime, it might be a little nuts for the little ones.
Dramatic river views, an appealing menu that highlights seafood but goes beyond, and service that both professional and personable make this waterfront restaurant a dining destination. Even when weather shuts down the outdoor tables, the expansive windows on the airy dining room offer the same terrific scenery for your night out. While it isn't for cheap eats, those willing to drop some dineros will receive some awesome seafood and some well-designed beef and chicken dishes.
Showing 3 of 5 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Scenic View, Dancing, Happy Hour, Mountain View, Open Microphone, People Watching, Disc Jockey, Karaoke, Live Performances, Local Bands, and Waterfront
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Cash, Debit Cards, Discover Card, Major Credit Cards, and Mastercard
- On Site