Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Running time:
- 90 minutes
- Graham Chapman -
- King Arthur/Voice of God/Middle Head/Hiccoughing Guard
- John Cleese -
- Second Soldier with an Interest in Birds/Large Man with Dead Body/Black Knight/Mr Newt/An Extraordinarily Rude Frenchman/Tim the Wizard/Sir Launcelot
- Terry Gilliam -
- Patsy (Arthur's Trusty Steed)/Green Knight/Soothsayer/Bridgekeeper/Sir Gawain (The First to be Killed by the Rabbit)/Animator
- Eric Idle -
- Dead Collector/Mr Blint/Sir Robin/The Guard Who Doesn't Hiccough but Tries to Get Things Straight/Concorde/Roger the Shrubber/Brother Maynard
- Neil Innes -
- The First Self-Destructive Monk/Robin's Least Favourite Minstrel/The Page Crushed by a Rabbit/The Owner of a Duck
A comedic send-up of the grim circumstances of the Middle Ages as told through the story of King Arthur and framed by a modern-day murder investigation. When the mythical king of the Britons leads his knights on a quest for the Holy Grail, they face a wide array of horrors, including a persistent Black Knight, a three-headed giant, a cadre of shrubbery-challenged knights, the perilous Castle Anthrax, a killer rabbit, a house of virgins, and a handful of rude Frenchmen.
Movie theaters and showtimes for Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Hudson Valley.