Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Hours: Box office noon-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Open Monday-Friday until concert ends. Saturday night open until 3:30 a.m.
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Music Style: Alternative, Rock, Top 40, Metal, Punk, Rockabilly, and Ska
- Bar Style: Cabaret, Dance, and Music
This concert venue is part of the Chance Complex which includes The Loft and the Nuddy Irishman restaurant. Shows usually start at 9 p.m. on weekends, 8 p.m. on weeknights, with tickets ranging from $8-$30 depending on band. DJ Saturday nights if no show is scheduled until 3:30 a.m.
The historic structure, originally dubbed the Dutchess Theater, was built in 1918. In the '70s, the bar changed its name to the Last Chance Saloon, and in 1982 opened as a music venue. Owner Frank Pallett, who made the Chance what it is today, bought the place in 1994.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and High Energy
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Payment Methods