Newburgh, NY 12550
Open 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. seven days a week.
The kitchen closes at 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, with apps available until 10 p.m. On Friday and Saturday, the kitchen is open until 10 p.m., with apps until 11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American and Barbecue
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: No hoodies, hats or bandannas. No camo clothing, oversize baggy or cut-off clothing. No baggy pants or work boots.
- Bar Style: Dance
The owners of Shadows on the Hudson in Poughkeepsie opened a restaurant on Newburgh's Front Street.
Billy Joe's Ribworks is a huge restaurant serving up pit smoked barbecue fare, pulling from traditions across the country. Ribworks serves lunch and dinner, and the bar stays open until 2 a.m. on the weekends, with band rockin' late into the night.
During the winter months customers can enjoy the spectacular views of the Hudson River from the dining room, and during the summer the tables on the large patio will be the reservation to nab in Newburgh.
They will host live bands outside on the waterfront and offer awesome drink specials. The bar features five 55-inch TVs and they have an extensive collection of locally crafted beers.
And don't forget to try the ribs! Their meats are hand-rubbed three times and cooked using their proprietary smoking process and homemade sauces.
Showing 3 of 6 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Bustling
- Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Cash, Debit Cards, Discover Card, Major Credit Cards, and Mastercard
- Nearby, Street, and On Site